- Blogger is under severe stress. I am only able to blog using Opera for some strange reason, and even that is giving me problems. Go fig.
- So I log into Friendster and find all these new 'features', like horoscopes, groups, and even blogs. How much more useless crap can they cram into this social network? Some new services I wanna see added:
1. Menstrual period-o-meter - I think this would be useful for us guys.
2. Drug log - What kinda drugs you're on and who you can share with.
3. Poseur-o-meter - Have a feeling this will be off the charts for Friendster users.
C'mon, let's actually see services that add utility to Friendster. Ok. Time to go cyber-stalk Jenny, a blond B actress from New York. She's got a nice
- Who owns culture? (NYPL)
Larry Lessig and Wilco's Jeff Tweedy talk about fair use, music, music distribution, copyrights, remixing, and sampling.
- Wilco's Jeff Tweedy on BBC World Service's The Music Biz
(thanks to largehearted boy)
- Windows stream: The Shins on NPR!
- Why the DMCA supremely sucks
- BoingBoing: MPA/IFPI have unrealisitc ISP expectations
- Chris Rock will NOT host next year's Oscars