Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Saturday, April 16, 2005

Kasabian contest winners!

Grand Prize: Brand Made By Chrysler
Congratulations! I recommend eBaying the poster and registering for psychotherapy. Please e-mail me your contact information so I can notify the promotion company.

Runner-up: Dr_Umbrella
Entry was on the right track, but was more strange than funny. However, you didn't have much competition. Please e-mail me your contact information so I can notify the promotion company.

Thanks to Alex for his honesty. His prize is the consolation that he is not probably less mentally ill than the winners. (Winners, I am joking about your mental instability. We are all DSM-IV personality cases anyway).

DJMonsterMo | 1:52 AM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus