- If you didn't believe me that the new Weezer sucks, you can probably believe the Pitchfork Review. One of the lowest ratings I've seen. Ouch.
- Boing Boing: Hillary Rosen, former head of the RIAA, complains about iPod DRM!
We are so sorry for you; really, we are. ♣ <-- world's smallest violin.
- Pheromone attracts straight women and gay men
- Spoon's Gimme Fiction: Post-Hoopla Ambivalence for Austin Indie Heroes
- Morrissey apparently changed his lyrics from the 1986 track “Bigmouth Strikes Again” from “And her walkman started to melt.” to, you guessed it, “And her iPod started to melt.” on his Live at Earls Court album.
- Busta Rhymes Narrates Stevie Wonder Video For Blind Fans
But are they going to understand any of it?