Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Astaire - L-L-Love

Astaire - L-L-Love

Hmm, after seeing stuff about Astaire posted at two of my favorite blogs, I figured I had to check them out. Boy, am I glad I did. Astaire is a Brazilian sibling duo whose music is an infectious blend of indie pop and electronica. If Julee Cruse or Sarah Cracknell entrance you, you should definitely check this group out. You will fall in l-l-love with Erica Driscoll beautiful voice. Their debut EP is entitled 'Don't Whisper Lies'. Also, check out some song clips at their MySpace site.


Astaire - Don't Whisper Lies


DJMonsterMo | 6:12 AM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus