Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Thursday, July 07, 2005

M.I.A. Contest!




Sorry, contest is CLOSED!

PRIZE =

A copy of the 'Arular' CD
An Autographed Poster!
"Galang" on 12" vinyl!


I've got a hawt contest for y'all! This is a SWEET PRIZE for ONE LUCKY son of a gun who can answer the following trivia question: As an art student, Maya (M.I.A.) handled photography and designed cover art for what band?

Rules: E-mail me (with subject 'M.I.A. contest') your name and the answer to the question. Only U.S. Residents (Sorry!). Void where prohibited. Contest runs until NEXT FRIDAY, 7/15/05 at midnight. GOOD LUCK!

Google is your friend. Use it! I am already jealous of the eventual winner!

I hope M.I.A. needs no introduction. But if you haven't checked her out yet, do so at her bandbuilder site:
http://www.bandbuilder.com/mia/index.php?ref_code=D57697
and at her official website:
http://www.miauk.com/.


M.I.A. - Arular


DJMonsterMo | 7:22 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus