- Roger Ebert's Best 10 Movies of 2005
I'm tired of people saying that 2005 was a down year for music. For movies on the other hand, 2005 was a dismal year. Let Ebert's Top 10 attest to that fact.
8. King Kong
7. Nine Lives
6. Me and You and Everyone We Know
5. Brokeback Mountain
1. Crash *cue sound of projectile vomiting*
- NPR: All Songs Considered: Best Music of 2005
- Tiny Mix Tapes Top 25
- Donewaiting.com Lists: Ben | Han | Kiesha | David | Robert
- Gwen preggers with Gavin Rossdale's spawn
- Mutya leaves the Sugababes; Amelle joins.