Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Friday, February 22, 2008

Wiley - Wearing My Rolex (MP3)

    wiley wearing my rolex mp3

    *Link fixed 4/6/08*

    wiley wearing my rolex mp3 Wiley - Wearing My Rolex (MP3) | wiley wearing my rolex mp3 mirror

    "What would we do? Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble."
    "That's when I start promising the world to a brand new girl I don't even know yet. Next thing, she's wearing my Rolex."

    This grime meets electro tune is receiving major buzz in the UK. This is an incomplete rip, but the cleanest one I could find out there. Cop the single when it hits stores.

Labels: ,


DJMonsterMo | 10:08 AM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus