Viral promotion, Mario gone, The Shins tour, Coin Locker Babies, Brad Bird, Privacy (Amazon, AOL) and Piracy, Blog growth
- NYT: Organizations are embracing the phenomenon of viral marketing
For example, check out this cartoon from the Consumers Union entitled "Prescription for Change", a satirical jab at the pharmaceutical industry (hosted on JibJab).
- Mario leaves American Idol
Maybe someone cares.
- The Shins: initial US tour dates
- DVDTalk's audio interview with Brad Bird, director of The Incredibles
The Incredibles comes out on DVD tomorrow.
- Vincent Gallo, Liv Tyler and Asia Argento up to topline Coin Locker Babies
The script was written by Sean Lennon based on the Japanese novel "Coin Locker Babies" by Ryu Murakami.
- CNET: "Amazon has continued to set the low bar for privacy on the Internet"
- Slashdot: AOL responds to privacy concerns
- Slashdot: European piracy crackdowns
- The exponential growth of blogs