- Bob Denver, TV's Gilligan, Dead at 70
- Sarah Silverman replaces Dave Chappelle (not really)
- MP3 Players Can Cause Hearing Loss
- Katrina Musical Benefit
Kanye West, Kelly Clarkson, and the Rolling Stones were added to MTV, VH1 and CMT's Hurricane Katrina relief special, along with Maroon 5, Good Charlotte, Audioslave, Simple Plan, Common, John Mayer, Kid Rock, Sheryl Crow, Dashboard Confessional, Paul McCartney, Neil Young, Brian Wilson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Melissa Etheridge, Mötley Crüe, Goo Goo Dolls, Staind and Alan Jackson.
- Sheryl Crow and Lance Armstrong ready to tie knot
- Dinosaurs probably had feathers
Suddenly, T-Rex's aren't so cool anymore.