- Did Apple purposely sabotage ROKR?
The allegations aren't aren't far-fetched when you consider how ROKR and MP3 cell phone failure would drive market share to the iPod.
- Paris Hilton loses her video camera at a club.
Sorry, Paris, but whatever happens as a result of this, you get what you deserve.
- List of CDs infected with Sony rootkit.
I hope (for musical reasons, not rootkit reasons) you don't own any of those CDs.
- Bill Gates expresses concern in leaked e-mails over keeping up with wave of Internet services.
- This Something Awful flash has been making the rounds: eBaum's World sucks. There is content stealing, and then there is content stealing. Glad they're getting called out.
- The Daily Show's Lewis Black recruited by The Weather Channel?!?
- This dude seeks to trade a paperclip for...a house.
He's already up to a 1000 watt generator. If this works, maybe we should all retire and figure out the next viral bloggable fad. [via BB]
- BBC Radio's experimental audio-tagging project.
Trying to make a Flickr out of audio. Pretty neat stuff.