Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Razzies and miscellaneous crap

  • You can vote at the Razzies forum for Worst Supporting Actress. Looks like Paris Hilton's leading the pack, but Katie Homes is not far behind. You can also vote for Worst Picture. 'Son of the Mask' is a pretty solid candidate here. I'd rather watch 'House of Wax' with my nuts in a vice.

  • Ok, last Halloween post. I promise. I thought I had seen some great costumes. But wow, these are fantastic.

  • WTF, Slate magazine. Do you know how to edit a feed so that a group of 20 posts doesn't appear in Bloglines after you make one change? You are retarded. I don't read you anyway. Deleted.

DJMonsterMo | 5:36 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus