Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Friday, December 02, 2005

From the mailbox: The Attorneys, 13ghosts, Saunawest, The Judas Bull

  • The response to The Attorneys has been quite positive, so I thought I'd provide you with a couple more tracks! 'Stay' is melodic and so catchy you will find yourself singing along before the song is over. 'The Way I Want to Love' remix sounds like the version I posted earlier. Oh well, here it is again.

    the attorneys mp3The Attorneys - Stay (first song on page)

    the attorneys mp3The Attorneys - The Way I Want to Love (remix) (second song on page)

  • If you like the Drive-By Truckers and My Morning Jacket, you might wanna check out 13ghosts

  • Saunawest describe themselves as a hot pop / electro rock band. Judge for yourself.

  • Jonesin' for some Ween? If Ween's Shinola is not enough, fire up some of The Judas Bull.

DJMonsterMo | 8:03 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus