- Raw Like Sashimi has an EP of Britney tunes released in the last year.
- Homeland security that makes sense: UK agency tech head points out that it would be cheaper to give each citizen a free iPod for digital authentication than to issue ID cards
I'd be all for the U.S. implementing this strategy.
- Of course, then the government could use it to spy....cuz allegedly iTunes is spying.
Ok, may or may not be spying...
- Keep away from your parents: British dance crazes of the 60s
- Thought this was cool: Green fluorescent pigs!