Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Thursday, November 02, 2006

Marit Bergman - My Love (MP3), Carola & Marit Bergman - Waterloo (video), CSS - Alala (MP3)

    marit bergman my love mp3 music download

  • marit bergman my love mp3 music download Marit Bergman - My Love (MP3)
    Hm, she looks a little bit like Alanis up there. Marit does this rather lovely cover of Justin Timberlake's 'My Love'. I much prefer Marit's elegiac ballad to Justin and T.I.'s very overproduced version. I have Disco Belle to thank for this one.

  • carola marit bergman music video Carola & Marit Bergman - Waterloo (video)
    Ok, Scandinavian pop stars have been flying under the radar too long. I'm sorry, I'm fairly ignorant of Carola Häggkvist, but she is apparently big in Sweden. I hope by now you're familar with Marit Bergman, who's temporarily filled my Robyn and Jenny Wilson void. She has a very busy looking website. Carola & Marit are together on this awards show doing an Abba cover.

  • css alala mp3 music download CSS - Alala (MP3)
    I have no idea what this song is about, but it sounds like they're having a lot of fun with it. It's like Le Tigre, the B-52's, and Ratatat in a blender.

Labels: , , ,


DJMonsterMo | 4:24 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus