Akon Calls T-Pain (video), Bjork - Wanderlust (video), Mike Gravel Covers Helter Skelter (video), more
- Akon Calls T-Pain (video)
Butternut reduction. The best animated viral video of the year so far.
- Bjork - Wanderlust (video)
Easily the best music video of the year. An imaginative and otherworldly adventure. It's certainly in Bjork's top five all time (and she has some damn good music videos).
- Mike Gravel Covers Helter Skelter (video)
From a collaboration between rx (remember Bush's "Sunday Bloody Sunday"?) and Mike Gravel, the presidential candidate that time (and apparently voters) forgot.
- First, it was Madonna. Now, Jay-Z makes the recording industry sweat a little more.
- Flickr: The Defaced Presidents Pool
This is pretty funny. True, Benji wasn't a president, but I'll let that slide. People featured on U.S. currency transformed into Spock, David Bowie, Kiss, and Adam Ant. Lincoln is convincing as an Aladdin Sane era Bowie.