Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Monday, February 25, 2008

The Velvet Underground - I'm Not A Young Man Anymore (MP3)

    velvet underground live at the gymnasium 1967 mp3
    velvet underground live at the gymnasium 1967 mp3 The Velvet Underground - I'm Not A Young Man Anymore (MP3) | velvet underground live at the gymnasium 1967 mp3 mirror (MP3)

    If you couldn't tell from the title of my blog or other obvious hints, I'm a huge fan of The Velvet Underground. Imagine my surprise when I encountered this apparently new quality bootleg LP (entitled 'Live at the Gymnasium') featuring a previously unreleased VU song. The name of the song is "I'm Not A Young Man Anymore", and it is a rockin' unofficial prelude to the raucous turbulence of 'White Light / White Heat'. Link to the full album cover for the green vinyl LP.

    Thanks to Dead Flowers for sharing this with the blogosphere. The full bootleg LP is available to download there as well.

Labels:


DJMonsterMo | 10:31 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus