Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Monday, February 21, 2005

Paris' Affinity for Cute Little Animals; Reflekt - Need to Feel Loved (video)



OK, I feel dirty posting these. Here are selected SFW pics from Paris Hilton's camera for all you rabid fans. Cute dogs, owls, skunks, and other furry creatures...I now know the way to Paris' heart.

Below is a music video (sorry, not that video) of one of my favorite progressive house/trance tunes of last year that I just stumbled upon, Reflekt - Need to Feel Loved. The video was just released in the beginning of February and the single will see its U.S. release today (finally).

While this may seem totally random, my sereditpitous discovery of this video is somewhat relevant. Its themes indirectly address the public's unhealthy fascination with talentless hotties like Paris and perhaps address the reason for Paris' affinity for cute little animals. (And I'm not talking Richard Gere-type affinity, at least I hope not).
Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (video)
DJ Seb Fontaine, Jay P, singer/songwriter Delline Bass

DJMonsterMo | 7:29 AM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus