Karl Rove = the Plame leak?, Sufjan Stevens interview, BBC: Glastonbury 2005 wrap-up, New broadband tax?
- Karl Rove = the Plame leak? | Article in next week's Newsweek
Someone's going to jail for treason...and will then be pardoned by Bush.
"The president believes leaking classified information is a very serious matter and it should be pursued to the fullest extent by the appropriate agency and the appropriate agency is the Department of Justice," White House press secretary Scott McClellan told reporters (Monday, September 29, 2003).
- You Ain't No Picasso: Sufjan Stevens Interview
- BBC: Glastonbury 2005 wrap-up
- New tax for broadband customers?
- Handheld wireless gambling