- Gigs cancelled: REM, Queen, Sum 41, Prodigy, Queens of the Stone Age
- This site supposedly has every single Live 8 quicktime
- The Tofu Hut has a cool interview with indie darling Feist
Also includes Feist's musical recommendations.
- Sufjan Stevens' Illinois is Metacritic's #1 rated album this year! at 91/100
- Is this really Britney's myspace?
- Q and Not U, we hardly knew U
- Microsoft changes antispyware app to ignore spyware from Gator (a potential acquisition)
- Tom Cruise Is Nuts, the website!
Be sure to check out the Freaky Tom Facts, including:
According to RadarMagazine.com, before Cruise started dating Katie Holmes, he invited actress Scarlett Johansson to a Scientology center where he showed her literature about the church. "After two hours of proselytizing," according to the website, "Cruise opened a door to reveal a second room full of upper-level Scientologists who had been waiting to dine with the pair, at which point the cool-headed ingénue politely excused herself."
If Cruise and Katie Holmes wed, each of his wives will have been eleven years younger than the last. (Mimi Rogers, b. 1956; Nicole Kidman, b. 1967; Katie Holmes, b. 1978)
- EU proposes unified online music copyright and licensing system
- Notorious B.I.G. Wrongful-Death Case Declared A Mistrial
- Skater to jump the Great Wall of China
- On Her Way To Prison, Lil' Kim Releases 'Shut Up B*tch'
- Tim Burton's Corpse Bride trailer online
Double-take: Elmo at the World Series of Poker Main Event