Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Swayzak feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - State of Grace

Swayzak feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - State of Grace

More from the vault, here's an electro gem from 2000 featuring gorgeous vocals from Kirsty Hawkshaw, where she reaches near glass-shattering octaves. The lyrics are cerebral, about the danger in relationships of not communicating. My favorite part:
You know it makes no difference
If you remember times that I forgot
Sometimes we need nostalgia
But there's a need for not

Taking consciousness for granted
I need to hear your concept
So don't expect me to give into it
I don't want to go back there
My senses would not work

DJMonsterMo | 5:50 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus