Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Sunday, January 22, 2006

Velvet Underground - Velvet Redux: Live MCMXCIII (streaming video)

velvet underground video

Rhino Entertainment will release "Velvet Redux: Live MCMXCIII", a live DVD from the Velvet Underground's 1993 European reunion tour, filmed live at the Paris Olympia on June 15, 16, and 17. The reunion tour featured original members Lou Reed, John Cale, Sterling Morrison, and Moe Tucker, and would be their final tour as Morrison died of lymphoma in 1995.

Here are two live streaming videos:

velvet underground video Velvet Underground - I Heard Her Call My Name
velvet underground video Velvet Underground - Venus in Furs

Velvet Underground - Velvet Redux: Live MCMXCIII
1. Venus in Furs
2. White Light/White Heat
3. Beginning To See The Light
4. Some Kinda Love
5. Femme Fatale
6. Hey Mr. Rain
7. I'm Sticking With You
8. I Heard Her Call My Name
9. I'll Be Your Mirror
10. Rock 'n' Roll
11. Sweet Jane
12. I'm Waiting For The Man
13. Heroin
14. Pale Blue Eyes
15. Coyote

DJMonsterMo | 5:05 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus