- Amazingly, AOL has some entertaining material once in a blue moon.
(The sun shines on a dog's ass sometimes.)
AOL puts grillz on different pop musicians. Then Paul Wall gets to evaluate the grillz.
Check out Britney's grill!
And here's Kelly Clarkson. Yikes. Sorry for that one, folks.
- The Radio Dept. has a new video entitled 'The Worst Taste in Music' [thanks]
This song preserves the usual Radio dept.-esque dream-like qualities with a wistful tone. The protagonist ponders the following: what if the one you love has the worst taste in music?
- Where do MySpace users go when they die? MyDeathSpace.com
Morbid and creepy stuff. I wonder what the families will think.
- iPod update: Setting the maximum volume limit on iPod
- Google accidentally deletes their own blog
Makes me worried about all blogspot blogs.
- Mexican Coke vs. American Coke
I'm talking about the cola. They apparently use sugar cane extract instead of corn syrup. I'mma hafta try it out.