Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Basia Bulat - In The Night (MP3)(video)

    basia bulat in the night video

    basia bulat in the night video Basia Bulat - In The Night | mirror (MP3)
    basia bulat in the night video Basia Bulat - In The Night (video)

    OMG, Basia Bulat is so adorable in this video! How can you resist a march of dancing bears, skeletons, foxes, and harlequins? This might be my new favorite Basia Bulat song. I can't wait for the US release of 'Oh, My Darling'. The Canadian import was was on my list of top albums last year but, sadly, this terrific new song wasn't on that album. I hope she has some more surprises for us on the stateside release.

Labels: , , ,


DJMonsterMo | 12:20 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus