Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bento lunches as album covers, My Brightest Diamond (MP3), Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone (video)

    bento box album art
    bento box album art
  • Bento box lunches decorated as album art
    Forget Food Network. These are the coolest culinary creations you'll see all year. Link above goes to a Japanese blog dedicated to these bento box creations. Translation of some of these in the ensuing link: [via]

  • my brightest diamond inside a boy mp3 My Brightest Diamond - Inside A Boy
    Shara Worden has a wonderful voice. She's been compared to Kate Bush, which is only a bit of a stretch. However, if this song is any indication, things on 'A Thousand Shark's Teeth' (the follow-up to her eclectic debut LP) will pick up where they left off.

  • lykke li i'm good, i'm gone video Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone (video)
    Old people popping (or trying to pop) is funny. Just don't pop that joint outta place!

  • Coachella by the Numbers
    LA weekly breaks down the numbers at Coachella, like gender of lead singers, ethnicity, indies vs. majors, etc.

Labels: , , , , ,


DJMonsterMo | 5:58 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus