Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Prefuse73 lambastes album downloaders

Yikes! Quoted verbatim from his site:
"To all you wonderful people that have downloaded my fucking album. thanks!! To you fantastic people responsible for posting my fucking album = an extra thanks to you!! I should shelve this album, let the computer have it, quit Prefuse and start a hand clapping orchestra. If I could afford to give this album to everyone - i would do it, but instead i fucked up and forgot i was wearing a sign around my neck that says; "I work for free!", my bad... Alright - big up yourselves. Gracias...!"
Link

DJMonsterMo | 9:40 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus