Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Tuesday, March 01, 2005

JoolsMF: 18 Minute Mash-Up, Blur - Grrls and Bots, Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M. (joolsmf remix)



If this doesn't get your ass moving or your head nodding, check your pulse.

JoolsMF - No Wax
RJD2 – Counselling
Adina Howard – Freak Like Me
Tweet – Oops oh my
N.E.R.D – Provider (Zero 7 remix)
BDP & DJ Scottla Rock – The Bridge is Over
Ozomatli – Believe Life – Bush & Blair
Tom Scott - Sneakin In The Back
Depeche Mode – I’m Waiting For The Night
Groove Armada – My Friend
Simian – Doba Pavan – Panik Mix
London Posse – Money Mad
Deejay Punk Roc - My Beatbox
Autechre – Bike
No Doubt – Hella Good
Deejay Punk Roc – Busted Speaker
Jason Sparks – Gangters
Depeche Mode – World in My Eyes
MIA – Bucky Done Gun
SI Futures & T-Power - I Like That (Brand New)
Autechre – Eutow
Justin Timberlake – Like I Love You
Sphongle - Dorset Perceptions
Asian Dub Foundation – Riddim I Like
Kraftwerk – Spacelab
Freeland – We Want Your Soul
Louis Digital – Dancefloor Microphysics
Additional beats from – Super Duck Breaks

Blur - Grrls and Bots
Blur's Girls & Boys FUBARed. Sounds like Blur walked into a large blender with Aphex Twin.

Wu-Tang Clan - Wu Tronix
Wu with electro beats mixed with Newcleus.

Link

DJMonsterMo | 7:04 AM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus