News: A lot of copyright stupidity, GMail, White House marijuana tapes, The Game, Yahoo's 10th, Remix Reading, Arcade Fire, Snow Patrol, Philly, SAT
- Copyrights keep TV shows off DVD
Prohibitive cost of licensing keeps WKRP out of the DVD market and causes alterations to other TV series.
- US market does not want DRM, Sony thinks otherwise
- DRM on your cell phones too?
- Big Brother (AOL Time Warner) wants you to report who is using Happy Birthday illegally
- Use GMail as a file server!
- White House marijuana tapes confiscated
He didn't inhale either.
- Village Voice on The Game
- Yahoo's 10th anniversary
- A Creative Commons remix festival in Reading, UK
- Arcade Fire tour UK
- Snow Patrol to return to Irish roots
- Y100, the only alternative station in Philly, succumbs to corporate greed
Use the Salon bypass to read Salon articles without sitting through their forced ad.
- SATs now have a max score of 2400
Sorry all you nerds with 1600s. Now, you are only D students.