Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Decemberists cancel Houston show, Peerflix, Google sued, Congress in Credit Card Debt


Yeah, that's a giant pink bunny. [via BB]

Decemberists cancel Houston show ahead of Rita
I hope everyone on the Texas and Louisiana coast stays safe.

Peerflix Launches P2P DVD Sharing Service
Peerflix. The idea souds dumb at first. Then, you realize. I have all these crap DVDs that I can trade away and watch DVDs that I want to see instead. And I can do this at a fraction of the cost of NetFlix. Damn. Ingenious. Sign me up!

Writers Sue Google for Copyright Violation

Congressmen in massive credit card debt!
Cue Nelson saying: "Ha ha!".

DJMonsterMo | 7:46 PM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus