- Hello faithful readers. I must apologize for the longer than intended hiatus. Thank you for your e-mails and comments; I feel like a search and rescue party was about to be organized. I've had a lot of stuff going on including preparation for the boards, finding an apartment in Chicago, vacationing in Hawaii, and pre-graduation inebriation. Without further ado...
- I got myself banned from YouTube. Must have been the little mini-archive of Chappelle's Show I was uploading.
- RIP Grant McLennan
The Go-Betweens were one of Australia's best bands, although they remained relatively under the radar outside of Australia and the UK. I hope the band receives more recognition for their contribution to music over the last 25 years.
- Feist - Live at Park West in Chicago - 1/27/06
Wow. How have I missed this site? A lot of live goodies here.
- WolfenGitmo: Guantanamo Bay mod for Castle Wolfenstein
- A Michel Gondry short: One Day
This stars David Cross. It might have been a bit more profound if the metaphor weren't so over the top. In the end, it's kinda amusing but really rather gross.
- Why does it take Wes Anderson so long to make a movie?
- Speaking of Wes Anderson: his American Express Ad
- And some more: Bottle Rocket
This is the original 13-minute short.
- Is Daft Punk making a movie?
- Oozinator - Questionable Super Soaker
Whatever you do, young parents, do not buy this for your kids.
- The Onion: Not very excited about this summer's movies
- Would you kill 5 people to save one person?