Between Thought and Expression

An eclectic guide to life's musical journey.

  Menu    <<Home   Audio   Electronic   Film   Hip-Hop   Humor   Indie Rock   Mash-Ups   MP3s   Pop   Videos 


Sunday, July 09, 2006

Liz Phair in Chicago, Jonesin for House, What was the #1 single and album the day you were born?, Paperclip-for-house trade achieved

  • Liz Phair was great, for the few songs I heard live at the Petrillo Music Shell at the Taste of Chicago. She didn't only stick to stuff on her latest album. I misjudged how long World Party and Fountains of Wayne would play. Oh well, it was free anyway. And sorry I forgot my camera, sheesh.

  • I've been jonesin for some good house music blogs. Anyone know any, besides Digital Eargasm? I've heard a lot of shite on Radio One that I'm just not feelin'. In the meantime, enjoy one of my faves from 2004.
    narcotic thrust house mp3 Narcotic Thrust - I Like It (original mix)

  • What was the #1 single and album the day you were born?
    Mine was Dr Hook - "When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman" and Abba - "Greatest Hits Volume 2", respectively. Yikes.

  • The guy actually did it. In one year, he traded a red paperclip for a house. Amazing.

Labels: , ,


DJMonsterMo | 4:48 AM |

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus