News: Freeway Blogger, Bad Album Covers, German MP3 site, Jadakiss to 'Air Out 50 Cent's Ass', Political Blogging, M.I.A., Dizzee Rascal, Grokster
- Freeway Blogger
If you've ever wondered what kinda people put signs up on freeway overpasses, well, now you have your answer. Thanks to the always entertaining Wonkette for the heads-up.
- Museum of bad album covers
Absolutely undeniably awful album covers.
German MP3 site, especially for indie kids.
- Jadakiss Looking Forward To 'Airing 50 Cent's Ass Out'
"When I heard 'Piggy Bank,' I was happy," Kiss laughed. "I felt way worse when I heard [Beanie] Sigel's [dis] record [a few years back]. 'Piggy Bank' was funny to me. He's gotta have something else. That can't be it, it's garbage! I guess it was just a jab. But the power punch I'm gonna give him, that wasn't the right arsenal to start off the fight with."
- Crackdown on political blogging?
Does it violate Federal Election Commission laws?
- Interscope signs M.I.A.
- Dizzee Rascal arrested for carrying pepper spray
- EFF's Grokster press conference is online
- Introducing the 'Recent Comments' feature in the right sidebar. Site re-design is in the works (and very slow going).